Good News Club®
Good News Club
A Good News Club (GNC) is a weekly Bible club designed to bring the Gospel of Christ to children.
What is taught in Good News Club?
Each week, children aged from 4 to 14 meet for an action-packed one-and-a-half-hour. This includes:
- Memorizing Bible verse
- Bible lesson
- Mission story
- Review game
During the Club, children have the opportunity to receive consistent teaching from the Bible. Training is included to build character and strengthen moral and spiritual growth. All children are encouraged to attend a local church.
Who teaches a Good News Club?
Christian volunteers trained by CEF teach Good News Clubs. Teachers are required to sign the CEF Statement of Faith.
What are the aims?
- To systematically teach the Bible using the International GNC Curriculum.
- To provide teaching for Christian children and to encourage spiritual growth.
- To see these children encouraged to attend local churches.
When and Where?
Good News Clubs are held regularly each week and the club lasts approximately one-and-a-half hour, after school or in the early evening. Clubs can be held in:
- Community centers
Is there any cost?
It’s FREE! We do not charge for children to join a Good News Club. Our faithful donors help cover the costs to put these clubs on for them.
How can I get involved?
You can help in various ways:
- Become a prayer partner—pray for the clubs, the teachers and the children who attend.
- Become a Good News Club teacher.
- Open your home for a Good News Club.
- Become a helper—assist with the programme.
Check out our other Children’s Ministries
If you want your child to attend a Good News Club, hold one for your church or community, or be trained to hold one, call or send us a message.
(02) 8660-6062 or (02) 8660-6576
Child Evangelism Fellowship is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.