God’s Work in Action
The stories featured here come from around the country and span many years. They are a tribute to God’s work in action in the lives of His children and a testimony of His faithfulness these 70 years.
All praise and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ, our Master and King!
- TO SEE THE FRUIT OF TEACHING GOD’S WORDWhen I stepped into the conference hall, four beautiful young people looked up. First surprise, then recognition, then warm smiles […]
- BECAUSE OF HIS CHANGED LIFEIt was four years ago when I came to this church in Brgy. Dalig, Cardona, Rizal. Since that time, our […]
- BREAKTHROUGH IN MY FAITHI am Filipino but I was born and raised in Malaysia. That is where my mother went to work and […]
- REACHING CHILDREN FOR JESUS AS I WAS REACHEDIt was the God-Man film and the Wordless Book introduced by some people at our school in 2007 where I […]
- SEE WHAT GOD CAN DOResults are amazing if we can guide Christians to clearly present the Gospel to children. I was in high school […]
- AND SO, SHE KEPT TEACHINGWayward, says Jovita Obrial. “They’re wayward and they need to know Jesus.” She’s describing the children she taught right up […]
- THE IMPORTANCE OF MINISTRY TO CHILDRENPastor Joel Indico invited me to join CEF back in the early ‘80s when he spoke at a training event […]
- AN ESTABLISHED GROWING CHURCHIn 2008, CEF staff gathered 20 kids in a small village in Calaanan, Cagayan de Oro City. The staff shared […]
- INSPIRED TO ANSWER GOD’S CALLIt was my sister, Cristina Alabata, who inspired me to answer God’s call to join CEF. I saw her faith […]
- CEF IS IN MY SYSTEMI received Jesus as my Savior at age seven after hearing my sister tell the story of the Life of […]
- GIVING BACK TO THE LORDCharles Spurgeon wrote, “My conviction is that our converts from among children are among the best that we have. I […]
- WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE FOR JESUSIn 2012 to 2013, Teacher Ems came to La Opinion to teach me and my friends in a 5-Day Club. […]
- NEEDED: TRAINING AND MATERIALSI was first introduced to the ministry of CEF when I was 14. I was starting out as a new […]
- A BURDEN GOD PLACED IN MY HEARTI admit that at first, what got me excited about attending the 5-Day Club being held in my neighborhood was […]
- REACHING CHILDREN… ‘TIL JESUS COMESI received Jesus as my Lord and Savior in 1979 during a 5-Day Club of the Church of the Nazarene […]
- A HEART SLOWLY BUILT FOR MISSIONSOne of my best childhood experiences was attending the GLM held at the CEF Center in 2008. It was such […]
- THE FIRST THING I WANT YOU TO RESCUE“If the house is ever in danger of burning down, the first thing I want you to rescue is this,” […]
- COMMITTING MY LIFE TO MISSION WORK“Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in Heaven that one of these little ones […]
New stories in your inbox
Child Evangelism Fellowship is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.